Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions What coaster have you ridden the most times in your life?

What coaster have you ridden the most times in your life?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

XLR8R User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Points on hand: 3,273.01 Points
Since I had a pass at CGA more times than any park, I would probably go with Flight Deck due to how it rarely gets a 20+ minute wait and it was the best coaster in the park before Gold Striker was built.
Storm Chaser | Intimidator 305 | Lightning Run | Twisted Colossus | Maverick | El Toro | Millennium Force | Xcelerator | El Loco | Magnum XL-200
Coaster Count: 154 - Last Credit: Ragin' Cajun (Six Flags America)

Points on hand: 1,428.00 Points

Easily Yankee Cannonball at Canobie Lake Park. I have been riding it since 1985 I have ridden it nearly every year except a few year I lived in Augusta, GA. over 27 years I visited 3-16 times a year and road Cannonball at least once a trip more often then not I woudl rid it 5 or more and as much as 55 times on a few trips. by now I have to have a least 1,000 if not much more on the coaster.

Points on hand: 6,689.00 Points
Banshee at Kings Island! havent worked at that ride but I've worked at Diamondback! Banshee counts up to 114 Rides!
Drummer, Guitarist, Coaster Enthusiast and a metal head??
126 Credits and counting!
Creator of MK Media on all social media platforms!

Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Mine would be probably a toss up between Titan, Mr. Freeze Reverse Blast, NTG, and B:TR. Freeze and B:TR were because those were the rides that I worked on the most. Out of these, it would probably be a very close tie between Titan and Freeze due to the extreme marathons that I did with both of these rides.

Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points
It would be Jetline Gr??na Lund
Every time I visit there I ride it at least 30 times... because there are no waiting lines :D

In total 83 times.
My favorite coaster Helix hasn't been ridden so many times of me. 12 times
Yes....

gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

There's no question that for me the answer to this is Nemesis @ Alton Towers.

Alton Towers is my local park (if you ignore the fact that Drayton Manor exists, which i do), so I go there a lot more than I go anywhere else - and Nemesis is the best ride there, so it stands to reason that it's Nemesis.

Thinking about the number of times I've visited Alton Towers and the number of time I'd ride Nemesis on an average visit, I'm fairly certain I've ridden it somewhere between 200 and 250 times.

slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
I'm pretty sure I've ridden Boulder Dash a total of 100-150 times, so that's mine. It never gets old.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ I guess your avatar is from Boulder Dash! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 3,410.00 Points

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
White Lightning at Fun Spot. Ridden it about 80 times and 56 times consecutively for a pointless record. Going to try to up my count even further.
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Points on hand: 4,033.00 Points
That would be Giant Dipper at SCBB. Literally years and years of marathon sessions on that ride as a kid.
Intamin: The Force Awakens.

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

The ride I have ridden the most is Banshee because the line goes very quick, currently I have ridden it about 10-12 times.

Points on hand: 752.00 Points
El Toro May 4th when it was rreeallly cold.The park was dead to begin with and then they also had extra ride time for season pass holders after the park closed. There was only about 5 other people on the ride with us. Chain rode it well over 10+ times and rode it 20+ that day.Ive chain rode this ride many times, If you're looking to find no lines at sfgadv go early in the season!!!!
Attachments
IMG_0925.jpg

Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
Bank: 1,989.00 Points
It??s easy to say for me: Expedition Geforce at Holiday Park.
Ridden exactly 916 times upto now (april 2009 to october 2015).

The picture explains why :D
Attachments
20150515_181157.jpg
Last edited by Der LK 7531 on June 21st, 2017, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,033.00 Points

^ Kinda similar to a tophat element, too, when you look up to that. :)

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Der LK 7531 wrote:
It??s easy to say for me: Expedition Geforce at Holiday Park.
Ridden exactly 916 times upto now (may 2009 to october 2015).

Looks like I have a competitor :lol: I'm currently on 156 rides on EGF, with 53 rides (in 2009) as most rides in one season. (Back in the day, when I had a seasonal pass and did various daytrips of 3,5 hour drive to the park just for the coaster. :lol: )
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points
Hell Cat at Clementon Park, I like go to that park like everyday for 3 years non stop. And when it's opened I just go back and go back. I can fall asleep on it if I really want too. I've been on it so much tho that I just shut my eyes the whole time because I was bored or look back the whole time, or just things in general when I'm bored. Too bad I don't live in NJ anymore.

Points on hand: 1,366.00 Points
I think the coaster I've most ridden had to be Raptor. I don't know my count, but I know I've been on it countless times before. Such a great ride!
Top Ten: 1. Fury 325; 2. Intimidator 305; 3. Maverick; 4. Banshee; 5. Raptor; 6. Afterburn; 7. Top Thrill Dragster; 8. Griffon; 9. Volcano; 10. Rougarou

Coaster Count: 49

Points on hand: 284.00 Points
That would be Magnum for me. I rode it over 500 times opening year. When I reached 800 the following season, I quit counting as I felt it took the fun out of it by keeping track. Since then, that is all I see people do. I sometimes wish I had just to see where I would be at now. Probably close to 10,000.

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
Still Renegade for me, my ride count is up to 187. Hoping to hit 200 by the end of the month.

Points on hand: 609.00 Points

This may sound strange, but it's Barnstormer at Magic Kingdom. It was my first roller coaster, and I marathoned it with my little brother when we were both very young. I'd guess between 100-150 rides on it over a few years. Some weekends the OPs knew us by name and gave us badges for being the ride's biggest fan.
it is I, your average at best hand builder, Chase
Goldensnake1 wrote:
Banned for agreeing with CG Coasters.

Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,282.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Hmmmmm....for me it'd have to be Riddler's Revenge @ SFMM

Still one of my favorite coasters of all time (It's crown was taken initially by X/X2)
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

CG Coasters wrote:
This may sound strange, but it's Barnstormer at Magic Kingdom. It was my first roller coaster, and I marathoned it with my little brother when we were both very young. I'd guess between 100-150 rides on it over a few years. Some weekends the OPs knew us by name and gave us badges for being the ride's biggest fan.

Wow the story like this makes us happy! Thanks for sharing! 8-)

Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
Bank: 1,989.00 Points
I have archieved my 1000th ride on EGF during last year's helloween event. :D
I made a tally since April 2009, so I had 143 rides per year or (assuming a 6-months-season) 23 times per month or 6 times per week. :D
Still, loving that ride lol

PreviousNext

Return to General Theme Park Discussions