Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Meets CoasterCrazy European Meet 2017 - Germany - IMPORTANT INFO

CoasterCrazy European Meet 2017 - Germany - IMPORTANT INFO

Planning a theme park visit? Post it here to organize a theme park meet with other members of the site. You can't go wrong with taking another enthusiast with you!

Post January 19th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Points on hand: 1,123.00 Points
Nah, Nessie Super Roller Coaster all the way. A Schwarzkopf's a Schwarzkopf...

No, Karnan. Definitely Karnan.

Post January 19th, 2017, 8:10 pm

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
I'd love to go back and ride Karnan again, but I can't make the trip and I'm really goddamn sad about it =P
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Post January 23rd, 2017, 8:48 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

ERT on Schwur des K??rnan has been confirmed and added to the list.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post January 24th, 2017, 2:27 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post January 31st, 2017, 10:58 am
JAMMY User avatar
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Points on hand: 5,820.00 Points
Me and Tom are both confirmed for the Europa Park days. :)
Favourite Park 2016:Still LISEBERG (mmm... HELIX)
Favourite Ride 2016: Still HELIX (at night)

Steam: JAMMYD777
https://twitter.com/JAMMYD778
https://www.youtube.com/JAMMYD778

Post February 3rd, 2017, 6:04 pm

QUICK UPDATE:

I'll be able to do the whole trip! I'll only be bringing one other person, my mother, to travel with.

Be ready to indulge in awkward conversation with the one child among the group :lol:
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Post February 3rd, 2017, 8:01 pm
Turbo User avatar

Hey Olmisery what about your brother? Any news on that?
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post February 3rd, 2017, 8:14 pm

He doesn't want to come with us. He wants to go to Europe but not for the sole purpose of marathoning Taron :lol:

Post February 6th, 2017, 1:51 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
I will be attending the trip from Phantasialand all the way to Hansapark. I also want to get the ERT on K??rnan! :mrgreen:

A friend of mine also wants to visit the parks and will also be joining us from Phantasialand to Hansapark.

Post February 6th, 2017, 1:56 pm
mkingy User avatar

Awesome, more people confirmed for the full trip!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post February 6th, 2017, 2:08 pm
Turbo User avatar

I just added your name Herman! Man we really have quite the turnout so far! Don't forget signups close on June 20th to confirm with parks for attendance. We still have many months left to sign up and anyone reading this is more than welcome to join in on the fun!

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post February 6th, 2017, 2:14 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
^ Thanks! Can you also add my +1 to the attendee list for the same days as I'm coming?

Post February 6th, 2017, 4:08 pm
Turbo User avatar

I got you Herman!

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

My plans for this time period have been taken completely out of my hands, and unfortunately my attendance on this trip has been drastically affected. Fortunately, however, I will still be able to attend part of the trip.

I will now only be able to be in Germany on the 9th and 10th of August, and it will only be myself attending as the wife will still need to be in the UK on those dates!

My plan now is to just do 2 days at Phantasialand, on the 9th and 10th. So I will be able to meet up with everyone in the park on the 10th, and I'll be there on my own the following day.

Apologies for messing this about, and I'm sorry I'll miss everyone else on the trip who isn't at Phantasialand on the 9th! But I am still excited that I will at least be able to ride Taron and see everyone else :)

mkingy User avatar

Just to readjust my dates slightly, I'm currently planning on spending the two days with Gouldy at Phantasialand and skip Efteling and rejoin at MPG :)
Coaster Count - 198

gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

mkingy wrote:
Just to readjust my dates slightly, I'm currently planning on spending the two days with Gouldy at Phantasialand and skip Efteling and rejoin at MPG :)

Yay, Taron buddy! :D

Would it be possible to add Freizeitpark Pohn to the list or am I just being outlandish? I'm gonna go afterwards however, if anyone wants to join me.

Turbo User avatar

So after talking with the facebook group a lot of people on this tour are thinking of skipping out on Efteling this year (will be hit next year) and staying at phantasialand for an extra day. What are your thoughts?

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

I'd much rather stay at Phantasialand an extra day.

If we have to sacrifice Efteling on the altar of Taron then so be it!

But this would mean I'd really like to fit Toverland in as was mentioned earlier. I'd like to hit more than one of the region's GCIs.

Turbo User avatar

It's about an hour from MPG, if the half day park claim is correct I'd be down for a quick drive over to Toverland!

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me, Troy has been on my bucket list for a little while now.

Just thought I'd leave this here. No Colossos for us in 2017.

Translation from Heide Park's FB:
We are very sorry to inform you that Colossos will not resume his ride in the 2017 season.
BUT our whole team does everything to make sure you have an unforgettable adventure at the Heidepark Resort. In addition to old friends such as KRAKE and Flight of the Demons, our new interactive Dark Ride Ghostbusters 5D - The ultimate ghost hunt awaits you. We keep you up-to-date on Colossos news.

https://de-de.facebook.com/HeideParkResort/posts/10154362574216629

Damn it

mkingy User avatar

This upsets me a reasonable amount. Taron should solve that though!
Coaster Count - 198

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Park Meets