Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Questions <3

Questions <3

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post May 23rd, 2016, 11:14 am

Points on hand: 1,315.00 Points
How do I add a train too the storage without interrupting the one going around the track? if I choose "Storage" under "starting block" the first train goes there, and the view cameras get messed up because of this (and some other things) Is there a way to do it? Also when we are on the subject questions. How do I add multiple trains to a roller coaster? or let me refrase it, I know how too add them on the track. and I choose "Transport" to the brake, but when I start the game the trains does not move. Any ideas how to do it? I searched the internet for help, but I couldn??t find anything, this might be because im not so good at it or that it simply is no information about it. I hope this all makes sense to you. And excuse me for the spelling mistakes among other things.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Sincerely/ Alvin "Goldensnake1" Larsson
Have a nice day!

Post May 23rd, 2016, 12:31 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
I don't know a lot of adding trains to the storage but when multiple trains don't move, it's mostly because:

• There aren't enough blocks. Each block has to end with a brake, a station or a lift. Notice that a transport track can't end a block.
  • A train is standing on 2 sections at the same time. This happens mostly if the brakes, stations or lifts are too small for the train. To be sure that this isn't the case, you can make all the brakes, stations and lifts extra large to see if it makes any difference.
  • The brakes has to have the transport enabled. You've already said that you've enabled this but it is important that it is enabled at all the brakes. The stations should also have the transport enabled (but normally they are standard enabled).

Post May 23rd, 2016, 12:43 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ You indeed are one of our greatest NL2 skill advisors! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post May 23rd, 2016, 2:15 pm

Points on hand: 1,315.00 Points
Thanks for the help, the problem was that a brake was to small, but it was connected to another brake (because transfer track) so i didn??t see it. problem solved! :D
Have a nice day!

Post May 23rd, 2016, 4:39 pm
Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,049.50 Points

To add on to what herman116 said, you sometimes get trains sitting in two blocks because the default parking location is not set. Or it's set incorrectly so when a train parks in the block its sitting across multiple blocks.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2