Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! K??RNAN @Hansa-Park World's First Gerstlauer Hyper Coaster

K??RNAN @Hansa-Park World's First Gerstlauer Hyper Coaster

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Soko wrote:
"World's first Gerstlauer hyper coaster." Sounds to me like an overly narrow superlative, like "world's first Chance rides Hyper GTX."

Considering how many roller coasters Gerstlauer has out there, their first and only hyper was actually quite an impressive announcement! It took them a long time to go over 200 feet but the patience was definitely worth it for this beast.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
According to this source, the freefall element in the tower will be increased to have more height.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Paradox wrote:
According to this source, the freefall element in the tower will be increased to have more height.

Unless they increase the speed of the lift or decrease the delays this is gonna hit capacity pretty hard.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
slosprint wrote:
Paradox wrote:

Unless they increase the speed of the lift or decrease the delays this is gonna hit capacity pretty hard.

I haven't experienced Karnan, which obviously has an extended lift section and it's own set of operations, but I can't recall being on any rollercoaster that in normal operation has stacked in the station area waiting for the next train to clear the first lift. If that's the case with Karnan (and like most coasters there's some slight stacking on entrance to the unload area) surely capacity won't really be affected that badly?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
It didn't stack as such when I went but it could be a possibility that it could take a toll on capacity
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!